Sunday, June 8, 2008

Something New

Recently I came across some blogs that people had created as a way for family and friends to keep updated in their lives. I thought they were pretty neat. So here goes my attempt at being a blogger.


Things have been very busy around here since school is getting ready to be out for the summer. Kelsey just finished the 6th grade track season. She was glad it is over because..."All that running was horrible." We think she liked it only for social reasons....2 extra hours with her friends each day. I'm glad that it is over because I was tired of having to drive to get her everyday.





Jacob and Emily are finishing up 1st and 4th grade. They had some art displayed in the school art show....these are the apples they both drew.





Emily was in the Circus Club at school this year. She had practices every Friday before school all year. She was in the Maritime parade this Saturday. She rode a monkey bike. Jacob and I both walked in the parade with her. Here are some fun photos from the parade.







We have a pretty busy week coming up....a band concert for Kelsey tomorrow (she plays the flute), Emily is playing the piano in the talent show, and a piano recital. I will try to update again later this week with some more photos. Poor Mike, he had to come help me about 5 times just to get this page done! I guess I will get the hang of this sooner or later.

Jamie

2 comments:

mjjpower said...

Very Cool! My sister just started a blog last week as well...must be something in the air! I loved the pictures. Need to catch up...aren't we overdue for a dessert night?
Mary Jane

allie said...

I am so glad you started a blog! I have one at www.alliethoughts.blogspot.com. At least we can see how each other's families are doing!