Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Field Day

Jacob filling up a little squirty fish to get his classmates wet. He only wanted to do the squirting and not be squirted by others.



Jacob playing pop bottle soccer.


Emily and her friend Emma dressed up for twin day on field day.


Emily playing Drip-Drip-Dunk. This game is Duck-Duck-Goose played with water.

The girls had a piano recital this weekend. The pictures didn't turn out great, so I didn't post one. Jacob asked if we could have the 'treats' first before the recital.....thinking like a true man. He had that plate piled with goodies......I think he had eaten two cookies already before this was taken.

The kids get out of school tomorrow for the summer. We are all ready for some down time. The last 7 days have been jam packed with a band concert, talent show, swimming lessons, field day, a piano recital and playing the piano for some people at a retirement home. I have been at the elementary school every 4 out of 5 days for the last three weeks helping in Emily's class. I have been helping with a scrap booking project in her class that was very time consuming. Today I packed my last lunch for the school year...it's funny what can make a mother happy. Talk to me in another two weeks and I will probably be wishing for summer school.

No comments: