Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our New Little Addition



Okay.....so I've been keeping a little secret. We really haven't told many people, but we will be adding a new little one to our family sometime around Dec. 17th. My children have been busy telling the world, even though they were asked to keep the news quiet for a while.

This picture was taken 3 weeks ago, at 6 1/2 weeks. I have had the little baby craving going on for a couple of years now. We weren't trying for this baby.....just not worrying about if it happened or not. My lady system has been very screwed up for a couple of years now, and the nurse at my doctors office told me she was very surprised I was even able to get pregnant.

One friend wrote me after hearing the news, that this little one was "Our ray of sunshine...our little rainbow per se....after a crumby, crumby year." I loved that! Our own little rainbow after the storm.....we can't wait to meet you! We are loving you already!!!

3 comments:

allie said...

Oh my that is so exciting! Congratulations!

Shama said...

Jaime, I am so excited for your family!! Congrats.

sarita said...

What great news! So happy for you and your family! I hope December comes quickly for you!