Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jacob's 5th Grade Promotion to Middle School

 Heading off to middle school...

 Where has time gone?
Jacob and his teacher Mrs. Ortiz. 
(I'm not sure why this picture turned this way.)


A funny story about Jacob...

Last week I sent a big box of chocolate chip cookies with Jacob to share with his class. That afternoon he brought what was left home and placed the box on the counter. Mike, Kendall and I each had a few of them. The next afternoon after lunch, I offered the last two cookies to Jacob and his friend Mason. Jacob tells me "No, those cookies all fell on the ground at school and I just picked them up and put them back in the box." When asked about why he bothered to bring them home and then did not tell anyone not to eat them, he just laughed and said he didn't know.

Oh well, we all survived...

No comments: