Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Weeks

Well, I'm not sure where the time has gone.....but this little cutie is 3 weeks old today.
1 week

2 weeks

Everyone in the house is pretty crazy about you. Your big sisters think it's a lot of fun to be constantly taking your picture with their phones.
You still like to spend a lot of time snoozing away the day. Your Dad would like to spend as much time napping as you do.....
3 weeks
You are getting so chubby, it's almost like we can see you putting on weight every day. I tried to see what you are weighing in at by getting on our digital scale with you in my arms. On Monday the scale said you were 9lbs. 6ozs. That is a 2 1/2 pound weight gain in 2 weeks.....I think maybe you like to eat a little too much :) Last week when we saw Dr. Bartels, the doctor that delivered you; he wanted to know if I was feeding you cream.

I wish that I could keep you tiny for just a little while longer, everything is just going too fast. I'm loving every minute with you.....

No comments: