Tuesday, July 20, 2010

18 Week Ultrasound

We had our 18 week ultrasound today. Thankfully everything so far has checked out healthy for our little lady. As usual, this little one was moving around like crazy making it hard for the tech to get all the shots and she kept having to try over and over again to get everything that she needed....eventually she did succeed though :) The tech wanted to know what I had for lunch and if it was sugary. I told her no, just a tortilla with cheese and some cantaloupe....but then I remembered that I had eaten a small piece of lemon meringue pie in between breakfast and lunch...woops....the tech thought that might have been why our little one was acting hyper active.
She was weighing in at 10 1/2 ounces, which puts her in the 68 percentile for weight. I'm hoping that she will not be as big of a baby as Jacob. After delivering him, maybe this one will just slip on out!
Yes, my doctor was right...she is all girl. We are still working on names, but I'm hoping we are about there...I'm tired of her just being known as "she".
The little arrow is pointing to her left pinkie finger.

And last but not least...the lovely little alien baby picture...yikes!
My 18 1/2 week belly picture taken by Kelsey.
I have always loved this picture. This is a 18 week baby....it's hard to believe that our little one is so developed that she can suck her thumb.

For other news, I do really need to spend a little time playing catch up on things that have gone on over the last two months. The computer I normally use is acting up and almost all my pictures that I have taken are on it. I hate to post without pictures, so as soon as Mike works his magic on the kitchen computer, I will spend a little time updating.

No comments: