Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Jacob!

Sunday was Jacob's 8th birthday. It seems like he was just turning 3.

Tonight we celebrated as a family over at my parents house. Monday we are having a little party for him.






My brother Brett brought over this little motorcycle. I took it for a little spin. I had never been on anything like this before and Brett didn't give me the greatest instructions before my trial run. I didn't take a spill, but the bike sure did! For some reason I forgot to let off the gas and was trying to slow it down with the brakes, but it just kept going faster and faster. So I let my feet drag on the ground and jumped off and the bike crashed without me! I'm hoping none of my neighbors were looking out their windows. Brett gave me a better lesson and then I drove it all around our front yard....I was a little to scared to take it back out into the street.

Riding all over my parents back yard.

Brett also brought water guns for all the kids to play with.


It was in the 90's today and I think the massive water fight at the end of the day was the highlight to Jacobs birthday.



No comments: