Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008


(I don't know why.......but our cat Charlie ALWAYS looks angry....even on Christmas!)

We had a nice Christmas this year. The picture's are a little out of sequence.....better out of order than never posting them at all right? Christmas eve we had at our house as usual. I had to work the first part of the day, so that kind of stunk a little. I started a roast in the crock pot before I left in the morning, so that was our yummy dinner, followed by some homemade pumpkin pie. My parents and brother came over for dinner and then we all watched the Griswolds Christmas vacation.

This was at my parents house on Christmas night. (My nephew Trevor.)


I'm so thankful that Papa finally didn't have any scary cancer problems this year. We have a lot to be thankful for this year....and every year! He's looking good!


Nana and Miss Em.

Half the gang.

Christmas morning.









(Christmas Eve dinner table.)

No comments: